Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday 5 on Saturday--I overslept?

1. Are you prone to sleep challenges? Insomnia, snoring, allergies? Other sleep challenges?  I am a really light sleeper and wake often most nights.

2. When you can't sleep what do you do? Toss and turn? Get up and read? Play computer games?
Toss and turn, play math games in my head sometimes (to try and distract my mind that I have trouble turning off), some quieting/meditative exercises

3. When you do sleep do you remember your dreams? Or just snipets of them?
Never

4. Can you share a funny or confusing dream you've had? Or a dream you have over and over?
As above, I don't remember my dreams

5. When you don't sleep how do you get through the day? Lots of coffee? or a nap later in the day?
Soemtimes a rest, only a nap when the sleep debt is quite high (or it is Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment