Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Five--Planes, Trains and Automobiles

From RGBP

1) What was the mode of transit for your last trip?  Car, well van actually.  The most cost-effective way to travel with 3 kids and a dog.

2) Have you ever traveled by train?
That I have.  A few times: when I was about 8 with my mother and sister, during University I went out to my grandparents ahead of the rest of the family by train, and then when I wen to Britain I traveled exclusively by train (well other than the plane to London and back home).

3) Do you live in a place with public transit, and if so, do you use it?
No public transit here.

4) What's the most unusual vehicle in which you've ever traveled? 
Not sure I have ever traveled in an unusual vehicle.

5) What's the next trip you're planning to take?
The next one will be to PResbytery in February.  No idea what will happen for holiday time next summer

No comments:

Post a Comment