Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Five -- Raindrops on Roses Edition

So did anyone catch the econominc numbers today?? YEEOUCH!
ANyway, over at RGBP SOngbird writes:
In a week of wondering how various things in our family life will unfold, I found myself thinking of the way Maria comforted the Von Trapp children in one of my favorite movies. Frightened by a thunder storm, the children descend upon her, and she sings to them about her favorite things, taking their minds off the storm.

So, let's encourage ourselves. Share with us five of your favorite things. Use words or pictures, whatever expresses it best.
  1. Chocolate
  2. Beloved, PRincess, Scalliwag and Monkey (and did I mention Chocolate)
  3. the people with whom I work and "church" (oh and I have to ensure chocolate gets in here)
  4. Good classic movie musicals (SOund of Music and Mary Poppins are tops)
  5. A nice warm tub and a good book (And in case I forgot, chocolate)

6 comments:

  1. You sure you don't want some chocolate with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I craving chocolate suddenly????

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list...topped with chocolate of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm, chocolate...

    Great play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously ... how do you REALLY feel about Chocolate ??

    ReplyDelete