Friday, April 18, 2008

24 Hours

Yesterday I had the 24 hour flu. I had been told by the people who had it first that it really was a twenty-four hour bug. And so while I dealt with all the blech of the flu, I kept reminding myself that morning would come and I would feel a lot better.

This is certainly a strange way to start out a Friday Five but it made me think about what I might like to do if I knew it would only last for 24 hours. There are no reality boundaries to these imaginings. So here are the five things for you to consider...

  1. If you could dramatically change your physical appearance for 24 hours, what would you do? the classic tall dark and handsome. Mainly to test and see if looking classically attractive really changes how one acts and how others react to you.
  2. If you could live in another place for 24 hours where would you go? Oh so many places spring to mind. Some positive, some negative. How to choose?
  3. You get to do somebody else's job for a day... President of the US, like many others I have dreams about what I would love to accomplish with that sort of influence. Mind you I also have the realism (or cynicism) to know that the chances of accomplishing great things in 1 day or even 1 term are low.
  4. Spend the day with another person from anywhere in time and space... Again, so many choices. ANd if you add in fictional characters it gets even harder... I think Gandhi. Honestly that is the first name that jumped into my mind.
  5. A magical power is yours. Which one would you pick? The ability to speed up, slow down or freeze time. Just because it sounds like fun.

2 comments:

  1. Tall, dark and handsome, eh?

    I hear ya (says the slim, graceful, non wrinkled me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting answers. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete