Friday, December 14, 2007

ANother Quiz

Back when I was in Confirmation (25 years ago) we took a Christmas quiz. Many years later I found a copy of it on line and saved it in a file.

THis year I posted it on the church blog. You can find the quiz here and teh answers here.

Oh and here are the answers to the quiz from WonderCafe I posted earlier.
  1. Mary to foretell the birth/announce the pregnancy; Joseph to foretell the birth and say it was OK to marry MAry anyway
  2. MAry-Luke Joseph-Matthew
  3. Luke
  4. Matthew
  5. Who knows?
  6. who knows?
  7. diddly
  8. what donkey?
  9. sheep by extension--at least Luke mentions shepherds out in the fields keeping watch over their flocks by night.
  10. MAtthew
  11. Luke
  12. what innkeeper?
  13. Luke
  14. Matthew
  15. who?

ANd the extras I added:

  1. Luke
  2. MAtthew
  3. The gospels don't tell us what kind of baby he was

1 comment:

  1. I read a fascinating book by a South African astronomer who pegs Jesus' actual birthdate as September 17, 7 BCE. His evidence is compelling and his investigation thorough. I have since given the book away, however, because I am not sure that I or anyone need(s) to know the actual birthdate, though it's a fun thing to trot out at moribund parties...

    ReplyDelete