Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Memories, all alone in the moonlight...

THis weekend is the 20 year reunion of my highschool class. Obviously I won't be there. BUt 20 years. WOW!

20 years ago I never would have believed where I would be now. Strange how life takes totally unexpected paths.

ANd sometimes I wonder if I am the same person I was then. I am and yet I am not.

Life over the last 20 years has not always been easy. There have been failures and successes. There have been good times and days I wondered why keep living.

But then life before then wasn't always easy either. ALthough there were some good friends and good times in school I wouldn't relive those years for any amount of money.

I hope my classmates enjoy their gathering this weekend. Wish I could be there. It would be worth it to see the looks as I introduce myself as Rev.

No comments:

Post a Comment