Friday, June 09, 2006

3 Kid Stories

#1
We are sitting at afternoon coffee and one of the fellows is telling a story. All of a sudden Sarah looks at him and says: "Blah, blah, blah". It was so appropriate and timely. THe three adults just broke down laughing.

#2
ONe night this week the 2 girls are wrestling on the floor. SUddenly we realize that Sarah is saying "listen to Baby's heart" and feeling her sister's belly just like she saw the Dr. doing with mommy. And Devyn is loving it. Took a couple of minutes before eith of us could cleraly say anything, we were laughing so hard.

#3
LAst Sunday I read the Pentecost story from the Family Story Bible by Ralph Milton. As I finished the story and closed the book Devyn pipes up with "The End!" clear as a bell, the whole congregation heard and loved it. I tell you, sometimes I think I may just be window dressing...

1 comment: