Tuesday, May 23, 2006

THey're Here!

THe Ordinary Time books have arrived! Feels somewhat wierd to see one's writing in print in a book one has bought. And still I have this huch that the other devotions will be SO much better than the ones I wrote (no I don't have a self-esteem issue why do you ask? Well maybe a little bit...)

In other news. Yesterday I was asked, and agreed, to review a book for Touchstone. Just a little project to fill out over the next year or so (deadline was next April). The book in question is Free of Charge: Giving and Receiving in a Culture Stripped of Grace by Miroslav Volf. A copy is being sent to me for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous28/5/06 23:29

    My friend who manages a seminary bookstore is fond of saying "yes, we have free of charge, but just so you know...it isn't." But it is for you!

    ReplyDelete