Friday, May 05, 2006

RGBP Friday 5 -- Birthdays

I have way too much to do today to be doing this. But it seems to be a nice diversion:
  • 1. Favorite birthday cake/ice cream/dessert: Black Forest Cake.
  • 2. Surprise Parties: have you ever given or received one? Not for a Birthday. But Patty was thrown a surprise Wedding Shower that worked beautifully. I was coming to town and was going to meet her after her club meeting, but the club was organizing a shower. She was all worried that she wouldn't be home when I called when I walked down the stairs. It was priceless.
  • 3. Favorite birthday present: Truly not sure. although not really a birthday present we were engaged 6 days after my birthday. Truly, I am having trouble naming any birthday presents...
  • 4. What do you think of those candles that won't blow out?: Never been in their presence. But the concept seems a little lame to me. Except maybe for those kids who absolutely LOVE blowing out candles and make you relight them over and over again.
  • 5. Best. birthday. ever.: My 25th I think. I was in seminary and our practice was to have a class gathering on or about everybody's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment